AUTO REPAIR SERVICES – LITTLETON
From Headlights to Tail Lights, No Job is Too Big or Too Small!
Taking Care of Our Neighbors
- Walk-ins welcome
- Appointments available if desired
- Contactless service available via phone, email, text
- Early bird & night drop check-in
- Same-day service in most cases
- Loaner cars and free shuttle
- Time-saver auto service
- Free Vehicle Pick-up and Delivery
AUTO REPAIR & PREVENTATIVE MAINTENANCE
- Oil Changes, Lube, and Filter
- Safety Inspections
- Complete Drivetrain Repair
- Major Engine Repair and Replacement
BRAKES & UNDERCAR
- Brakes, Shocks, Struts
- Anti-lock Brakes
- Tire Sales, Service, Repair
- CV Boots & Axles
COOLING & HEATING
- Air Conditioning
- Water Pumps
- Ignition Diagnosis and Repair
ELECTRONIC & DIAGNOSTICS
- Computer Diagnostics
- Engine Control
- “No-start” Experts
- Leak Repairs
- Fuel Injection Cleaning/Repair
- Timing Belts & Fan Belts
- Carburetor Repair
- Cooling Systems, Water Pumps, Radiators
STEERING & SUSPENSION
- Wheel Alignment
- Shocks and Struts
- CV Boots Axles
- Suspension and Front-end Repair
- Four-wheel Drive
- Two-wheel Drive
TYPES OF VEHICLES
- Import & Domestic: Personal and Fleet Services
- SUV & Mini Van Specialists
- 4×4 Service & Repair
Ready to come in?
It’s hard to believe Thanksgiving is already here!
We want to remind you, if you are traveling for the long holiday weekend, Keller Bros will be open Monday – Wednesday to help keep you and your family safe on your journey.
We’ll be closed on Thursday (11/26) and Friday (11/27) to allow our staff to spend time with their families for the holiday! We hope to see you soon!
From all of us at Keller Bros, we hope you have a blessed Thanksgiving. We’re so grateful that you’re in our lives and we wish you the warmest of gatherings, the tastiest of meals, and the safest of travels.
Stay safe, be well, and care for each other.