WHY KELLER BROS.
Keller Bros. is committed to maintaining the highest standards in auto repair, and we feel the following credentials reflect our ongoing goal to do just that every day in our shop.
Keller Bros. has been in the automotive repair business for over 47 years. Terry Keller is an ASE Master Certified Technician, certified as an Accredited Automotive Manager by AMi, and the 2007 Colorado ASE/NAPA Technician of the Year. He and his staff have over 165 years of combined experience in the automotive repair business and service all vehicles, foreign and domestic, in Denver, CO, and Littleton, CO.
Top Shop in the Nation
In 1997, 1998, and 1999, Keller Bros. was appointed to the CARQUEST Service Dealers Advisory Council and selected as a Top Ten Finalist from over 40,000 shops across the country! The council is made up of the 10 CARQUEST Excellence Award finalists recently named as the best shops in America today.
In 1999, Keller Bros. was the winner of National Excellence Award as the #1 Auto Repair Facility in the nation.
ASE/NAPA Technician of the Year
In 2007, Terry Keller was awarded the 2007 Colorado ASE/NAPA Technician of the Year Award. This prestigious award is a result of Keller Bros.’ commitment to educating and protecting the consumers of Colorado while providing amazing customer service and accurate repair.
Commitment to Ethics
At Keller Bros. Auto Repair, we believe it is our duty to teach, never to sell. We believe that our job is to teach our customers about the condition of your vehicle so you can make an educated and informed decision about the best care for your family and your vehicle. Every person in the shop, from the owner to the technicians to the advisors, is committed to ethical and honest auto repair.
Keller Bros. was honored with the Ethics in Business Award from the Colorado Ethics in Business Alliance as well as being a top finalist for the Better Business Bureau Torch Award. Our commitment runs deep – you are our family, and we take care of family.
One Stop Convenience
Keller Bros. Auto Repair is a state-of-the-art facility. It offers customers highly recognized, top quality products and services:
Keller Bros. features a complete tire, service, and repair operation with 2 quick lube and tire bays, a laser alignment machine, and 9 repair bays to handle the servicing of all makes and models, foreign and domestic, including all major and minor repairs (a much more complete list of services can be found on the services page).
Customers enjoy access to fast and affordable tire service, express lube lanes, front-end alignment, and a full line repair service.
- 2017 Denver A-List
- AAA of Colorado Approved Auto Repair Facility
- BBB C.A.R.E. Business Member
- BBB Gold Star Certificate
- ASA Gold Medallion Repair Certified Shop
- ASE Blue Seal of Excellence Certified Shop
- In the automotive service business for over 47 years
- Winner of Carquest National Excellence Award – 1999
- ASE Master Certified Repair Technician since 1974
- Doctor of Motors Certificate in 1974
- Best of Colorado Business Choice Awards, Best Car Service: Auto Repair in 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021
- Ethics in Business Award
- AMI Accredited Automotive Manager Certification
- STS Certified Professional Technician
- Voted #1 shop by consumers in Littleton and Highlands Ranch, Colorado
- Top Ten Shop in the Nation — National Excellence Award Finalist 1997, 1998, and 1999
- ASA local and national member
- Winner of the ASE/NAPA Technician of the Year Award